Extrema Outdoor Belgium (hereinafter: the Event) is organised by Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA, with its registered office and principal place of business at Braziliestraat 26 2000 Antwerp and registered under Chamber of Commerce number 0833.913.057.
Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA respects the privacy of its clients and of all visitors to the website xofestival.be (hereinafter: the Website) and/or the Event (hereinafter jointly: the Visitors). Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA ensures that the personal data are handled confidentially. Personal data are processed in accordance with the statutory provisions as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Act.
This privacy statement provides information about the processing of personal data by Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA and only concerns the use of personal data of Visitors to the Website and/or the Event.
What personal data are used by Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA?
When purchasing tickets for the Event, the Visitor may be asked (by the relevant (presale) outlet or other parties) to provide personal data such as the Visitor’s name, (email) address and telephone number, which data Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA will obtain from the (presale) outlet.
In addition, Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA has the right to use the personal data of Visitors, such as the Visitor’s name, (email) address and telephone number, it obtains directly from Visitors in connection with orders placed with Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA via the Website.
Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA also has the right to obtain surfing data (including the IP address, date and time of the visit to the Website) of Visitors to the Website.
In order to enable the registration of a payment instrument obtained from Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA for use during the Event, such as a wristband or payment card, which can be used to pay for refreshments during the Event, the Visitor will be asked to provide an email address and a password. In order to receive a refund from Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA of the outstanding amount that was deposited on the registered payment instrument by the Visitor in case of loss or theft, the Visitor will be asked to provide certain data such as his/her name, email address, bank account number and telephone number. In addition, it will be necessary to inspect the Visitor’s valid proof of identity.
What will your personal data be used for?
Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA uses the data in principle to be able to perform the agreements with Visitors in the best possible manner and for internal administration purposes.
More specifically, Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA may collect and use personal data:
- For the purpose of sending tickets and products purchased from Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA to the right person;
- In order to be able to link a payment instrument purchased by the Visitor from Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA, only if the Visitor chooses this, to the Visitor so that the payment instrument can be blocked in case the payment instrument is lost or stolen;
- In order to be able to refund (any) remaining balance on the payment instrument obtained by the Visitor from Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA, only if the Visitor chooses this, in case the payment instrument is lost or stolen and, in this connection, in order to be able to implement security measures and prevent fraud as much as possible;
- To provide Visitors with information or facilitate the provision of information to Visitors, for example by means of newsletters, concerning changes relating to tickets and/or events organised by Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA;
- For the purpose of establishing, maintaining and improving the contractual relationship with its existing and potential clients or for the purpose of improving the services and products; and/or to apply and comply with statutory obligations.
The data are not used for any purpose other than as described above.
Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA will not share data with third parties without the express approval of the Visitor, unless this is necessary for the performance of the agreement with the Visitor, or to improve the services and products, or unless it is required by law to do so.
Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA sends newsletters by email. You have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at the bottom of each newsletter you receive from Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA. You will no longer receive newsletters containing information if you unsubscribe.
Any backups of stored information created by Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA for the optimal performance of the systems are used exclusively for system recovery in the event of a system failure.
Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA retains personal data no longer than is strictly necessary for the performance of the agreements and in any event no more than two years after the agreement has ended, unless it is necessary to retain them for a longer period in order to comply with a statutory retention obligation.
Inspection and correction
Visitors may file a written request to Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA at [email protected] for the inspection, correction and/or removal of their personal and other data. Any corrections will be processed following a written request to that effect. Visitors must ensure that Extrema Outdoor Belgium BVBA has the correct personal data.
If you still have questions and/or comments after reading this privacy statement, please contact us at [email protected]