- GENERAL INFO
WHERE IS EXTREMA LOCATED?
You can find us on the beautiful grounds of De Plas in Houthalen-Helchteren, Belgium. For all transport options, please navigate to the Transport menu. The festival site includes deep forests, a clear lake – including a beach – and enough space for 7 stages (Districts) and the Aperol Spritz area.
IS EXTREMA FOR YOUNG & OLD?
Extrema is 18+. It is possible that our crew will ask for your ID and if you don’t have it with you they will deny you access. So don’t take that risk and make sure to bring your ID.
CAN I BRING MY OWN CAMPING GEAR?
Of course, you can stay overnight at our campsite with your own camping gear. Please read the FORBIDDEN ITEMS AND GOODS below carefully to be 100% sure.
CAN I STAY AT THE CAMPSITE FOR 1 NIGHT?
It is not possible to stay at the campsite for 1 night. Only a Holiday (VIP) Ticket or stay at the Extrema Resort provides access to the campsite from Thursday until Monday.
ARE CAMPERS/MOBILHOMES ALLOWED AT THE CAMPSITE?
Unfortunately, RVs and/or mobile homes are no longer allowed due to a changed traffic plan. Overnight camping is prohibited. Check out regular campsites nearby to stay here with your mobile home.
The campsite opens on Thursday at 16:00 and you must leave the premises on Monday before 11:00. Check-in is 24/7.
FORBIDDEN ITEMS AND GOODS
- Cars , bikes and trailers
- Shopping carts (only wheelbarrows and trolleys that fit through the visitation gates are allowed.)
- Glass or other sharp objects (including glass jars with food)
- Tapping plants (self-tapping kegs are allowed to 5L)
- Gas cylinders (only the smallest size (max. contents 250g) is allowed)
- Sound Equipment
- Open fire between the tents (barbecue or small gas fires can only be used at the barbecue area)
- Aggregates, car batteries, power groups or generators
- Pets except guide dogs for persons with visual disabilities.
- Drugs or other narcotic substances or substances that can be used as drugs
- Weapons or items that could be used as a weapon
- Climbing and / or destruction of fences and / or other facilities or infrastructures
- Graffiti, confetti, party ploppers etc.
- Clothing that can be challenging or provocative and fluorescent jackets
- Trade in goods of any kind without permission from the organization
- Being disturbing under the influence of any drugs (including alcohol or medication)
- Dry Ice
- Barricade Firebreaks or emergency exits . If this is the case, the organization is free to move this material for safety reasons.
- Pasting promotion (flyers and posters) from other events without permission from the organization
- Any form of verbal and non-verbal aggression
- THE EXTREMA RESORT
WHERE IS THE EXTREMA RESORT LOCATED?
The Extrema Resort is located in a secluded spot, next to the festival. This will make sure that you can have the best and most unique experience to fully relax and enjoy your stay at The Extrema Resort. You will have direct access to the festival via the regular camping, this is only be a 5-minute walk.
FESTIVAL TICKET INCLUDED
Holiday access is included in all accommodation packages. An accommodation for 2 persons includes 2 Holiday Tickets, an accommodation for 4 persons includes 4 Holiday Tickets, etc.
You have access to our campsite with a HOLIDAY TICKET, HOLIDAY VIP TICKET or HOLIDAY RESORT TICKET only.
Visit the Eventix helpcenter here: eventix.io/search.
OOPS! I LOST MY TICKET
No worries! You can use this tool to find or recover your tickets.
Want an invoice for your tickets? Simply fill in your company details while ordering your tickets. Please note that invoices for tickets cannot be created retroactively.
- LOST SOMETHING?
Please contact [email protected] for all questions regarding lost & found items. Left something in your locker? Please fill out the form here.